domingo, 26 de abril de 2015

The lonely people need a home.

I want to be lost in your sheets,
I don’t know if it's forever, but its good for tonight.
Im not a whore, you know me very well.
I don’t tell you that i love you
because my freedom gives me security.
But I love you, and I feel fear because
i don’t want to lose your love.
You are my anchor,
I like to lift it when the wheather is cloudy.
I go to the sea or to the hell
it depends on who is my accompanist,
the water current or the wind.

I need it to keep me calm,
for found my authentic personality.
I wont lose myself like other times.
But I want to be lost in your sheets.
I don't know if it's forever, but its good for tonight.

I want to touch your face with my fingertips,
We seem like two pieces of a estrange puzzle
when we spoon.
Because I’m on my way, and you are on yours,
but when we are together, we are one.
And that's good for tonight.
I need to feel that I'm part of anything,
of anyone,
of you.

Because lonely people need a home too.



No hay comentarios: